Friday 4 March 2011

Lip Syncing Video FINISHED

I have now finished my Lip Syncing video. The song we choose to do was 'Anyone Else But You' by the Mouldy Peaches. We filmed the footage one together, and then both individually. To make sure our mouths were moving in time to the music we played the music in the background, and mouthed along as it was filmed.
Afterwards I edited the footage using Adobe Elements. I found this really difficult as I had never done this before. We took the sound of the footage and placed the track over the top. It was really difficult to make sure the sound fitted in time with our mouths but eventually I started to get the hang of it. I didn't finish the whole video but I definetly did enough to make sure I understood how it is done, and it has definetly prepared me for when I am shooting my own video.

The video is bellow- enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment